CJSF changed thier schema again.

CJSF changed thier schema again.

Published on 2007/03/31 20:45:461 min read

So I figured out why my “leeching” script doesn’t work anymore. They disabled authentication. So I spent a couple hours today cleaning it up and making it more flexible. It also should work for any date as long as its in the system, no longer assuming files are in certain paths.. It actually uses the search functionality built into their archive system to grab it.

I’m hoping this means it’ll run automaticly again. I can’t say I’ve been that motivated to look into it really anyways, so if it doesn’t, it’ll probably be another few months till I look at it again.

Side note though, really nice to see Dr Who at it again!

Gavin Mogan
Burnaby, BC, Canada

I'm a software developer at the awesome Sauce Labs. I do a bunch of other random open source development. I also play games, both board and video games and love to read. You can usually find me on various services as halkeye.

Comments
arrow_back

Previous

Telemarketers

Next

I think I found a client I love.
arrow_forward