Okay, Yesterday I finally got php and apache to play nice again and upgraded both installations.
Last time I attempted this I found there was alot of problems. Pages not working, perl + php not playing nice, etc.
I've tried out a bunch of the problematic pages this time, and everything seems to be working fine now.
Someone let me know if anything goes wrong.
I'm a tinker, maker, and software developer.
At home I code, game, hang out, all the cool non robot things to do.
Heavily involved with Jenkins open source, and will often submit PRs to random other projects.
I also play games, both board and video games and love to read.
You can usually find me on various services as halkeye.