Got password resetters working
Its actually been a very productive long weekend for me, one of the few i guess.
Spent most of it rebuilding software, reconfiguring applications, and creating new interfaces.
So step by step:
- Installed MT on my server again
- Started and nearly completed a new version of MTLJPost
- Started on the Hosting interface. All the software is configured (with ftp and postfix being tweaked for various things today).
- Finished the password resetter for Hosting at /client/
- Been playing with Class::DBI for the frontend for the mailbox and ftp login manager. Its actually coming along quite nicely if i wasn't getting html'ed out. I really gotta build some nice frontend libraries or standards templates, but next weekend probably.
I'm a tinker, maker, and software developer.
At home I code, game, hang out, all the cool non robot things to do.
Heavily involved with Jenkins open source, and will often submit PRs to random other projects.
I also play games, both board and video games and love to read.
You can usually find me on various services as halkeye.