Published on Jan 18, 2004, 10:39 PM1 min read

I have now finished version 1.0 of MTLJTag.

I decided to call it MTLJTag instead of MTLJUSER because I'm supporting the <lj comm> too.

So, for version 1.0:

<lj user=halkeye>
<lj user="halkeye">
<lj comm=halkeye>
<lj comm="halkeye">

Future (1.1):

lj syn

comment support (only works for entries right now, I need to track that down.)

lj-cut (Maybe, but it can sorta be done.)

Preview Entry Support (Probably not useful)

Download here

Next Up: A serious site design... Trying to layout something now.. I wish I was way more artisticly creative.


richard: Heh... I just used an MT Macro to do nick substition. I did this since I migrated 2 years of entries over and didn't feel up to replacing all the LJ user= tags. I also added LJ username replacement for people I tend to write about now... Works out okay.

Gavin: Way to ruin my fun :D

But in all honesty, I didn't even .. well remember about macros until early this morning.

But this works, and I intend to impove it...

Gavin Mogan
Burnaby, BC, Canada

I'm Gavin.

I'm a tinker, maker, and software developer.

At home I code, game, hang out, all the cool non robot things to do.

Heavily involved with Jenkins open source, and will often submit PRs to random other projects.

I also play games, both board and video games and love to read.

You can usually find me on various services as halkeye.